Filter contamination Quick-ScanTM
IMT Quick-ScanTM is an intuitive motorized stage control system which automates many of the powerful applications tools available with DT-M software.
IMT Quick-Scan is the trade mark of IMT i-Solution Inc.
Key Features of IMT Quick-ScanTM
- Extremely fast scanning: Scanning time while capturing image is quick and the result is precise.
- Automatic image overlap compensation: Data is accumulated and adjusted live to compensate for image overlap.
- Multiple scanning methods: Circular, rectangle, and square shape based on application needs.
- Theta compensation for camera and stage mis-alignment: Images are automatically compensated for camera and / or stage mis - alignment.
- Automatic shading correction: During scanning, shading correction is applied automatically.
- Automatic focus adjustment: During scanning, Z focus is adjusted automatically as the stage moves into the X and Y direction.
- Stage position memory: X / Y / Z stage positions are memorized for future recall.
- One click position recall: A single mouse click on the mosaic image brings the stage to the exact location for further observation, allowing the user to switch to a higher magnification objective lens more detailed inspection and image capture.
- Export to Excel template: Result can also be exported to customized Excel reports.
- Seeing results quickly: The largest particles are highlighted for better observation.
- Automatic detection Reflective(metal), Particles, and Fibers: Using reference image, Reflective(metal), Particles, and Fibers are defined and classified automatically.